Sunday, February 27, 2011

Roxy

So, Yesterday Matt took the girls on an ALL DAY date down to Monroe, UT to fetch this cutie. She is SOOO sweet, loves to cuddle and hasn't barked once in the 24hrs. that we've had her. (I'm positive as she gets used to all the newness that she will loosen up and be a wild and crazy puppy)
AHHHHHH..isn't she the cutest! If you don't know much about a Vizsla, you should really look into their breed. Matt's sister had one for a short peroid of time and we've been interested since then. She's a bird dog, and will be an excellent running partner in about a year when those little legs get a bit stronger. I can hardly wait! Come visit ROXY!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

we can't wait to meet Roxy. She will be a great playmate for the girls. I time she will be a fearless running partner for you Kim. If Matt needs a bird dog, sounds like she can handle that too. Good luck with everything.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

She's so cute. Can't wait to meet her!! We miss Lib too.. Kaden was wondering where she was the last time we were at your house. But, looks like you got a good dog for you guys and the girls!

Natasha Ireland said...

:*( so sad for Libby, I'm so sorry Kim. I can remember the day we met at McDonalds and you were upset about all this. BUT ....I AM SO :) for new lil' roxy. She is a cutie and the girls will adore getting to see her grow up.

The Bensons said...

Your puppy is soooo cute!