What a fun Christmas! We had so much fun with you guys. The dancing pic. on my blog was the only one I had! Not the best angle, but you look great! Don't even compare bums cause yours is 20 times smaller than mine!! For reals! Hopefully we can find a weekend to come down and stay a night with you guys! Love ya! :)
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love that the girls are all sleeping together waiting for Santa. I can't wait for my boys to be old enough to do that. So fun!!
5 comments:
What a fun Christmas! We had so much fun with you guys. The dancing pic. on my blog was the only one I had! Not the best angle, but you look great! Don't even compare bums cause yours is 20 times smaller than mine!! For reals! Hopefully we can find a weekend to come down and stay a night with you guys! Love ya! :)
Kim, your girls are too dang cute. Just like their pretty Mama.
What absolutely delighted girls!! the looks on their faces tell it all. It made me smile!
They all look so happy! Isn't christmas great?
Addie sure loves playing with Ellie and is quite jealous of her DS.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love that the girls are all sleeping together waiting for Santa. I can't wait for my boys to be old enough to do that. So fun!!
Post a Comment