Friday, April 24, 2009

The whole Fam

I Can't believe I'm just barely getting around to posting this..but a while back we were able to make a trip up and see my WHOLE family! I emphaize 'whole', because by brother and sister in law who we don't get to see very often made the trip home. It was so much fun being with everybody! We love you Greg and Sarah! Some of my family..Steph(sis), her two kids ANnie & Grace, Greg(bro), Brenda(the mommy), Linds(sis), and her little guy Kaden Aunt Sarah is so good to just sit and play with the kiddos. They love their uncle 'G'

2 comments:

Liz said...

Greg looks good with all the fuzzy hair! Bet you all had one silly household!

Elder and Sister Walker said...

What a cute family we have! Liz is right, whenever Greg is around we do have alot of silliness!! The kids are still singing "There's a party in my tummy". Uncle G introduced them to Yo Gabba Gabba.
What fun!