7 years ago
Friday, April 24, 2009
Spring Breakn'
Thank Heavens Matt's sister Camille lives in the wonderful sunny state of Arizona! We left on the day of the huge snow storm, on our way to the airport we were delayed about 45 minutes due to numerous accidents. We got to the airport safely, and thanks to the Kunz family we were able to get thru the airport with minimal chaos. Our flights were perfect, the kiddos did good and we arrived in sunny Phoenix to 70 degree weather. Anything but snow was a warm welcome.
My cute family! We had to get a pic next to a cactus. This is at the entrance to the resort. My Brother in Law works at this resort and was able to get everyone a fabulous rate on the rooms. Thanks Rich!
The Harris Cousins. You can see a little pond in the background where the kids loved watching a new mommy duck and her ducklings.
When we weren't swimming we were playing on the grass. Soccer, volleyball, football, kickball... I could just sit and stare at the beautiful, emaculate landscaping. It was gorgeous!
THe resort had a craft for the kids everyday at 1pm. My girls are always up for a good craft. Ellie made a mother's day picture frame, and Hannah made a sun visor.
The lazy river. Matt with the girls
Ellie with all her swimming devices. You can never be too safe:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
So jealous! We had a couple nice days.. not as nice as in Arizona! Looks like you guys had a great time! We miss you guys.. Kaden talks about you guys all the time! Love ya!
Wish you would have stuffed us in your suitcases
That looks like soooo much fun. It sounds like the weather was perfect. The boys would LOVE to go swimming right now. What a cute little fam. Glad you guys had fun!!
I forgot about your trip. It looks gorgeous, next time can I hide in your suitcase?
I am so glad you guys got a vacation. It's good for ya. You got some fun pictures that tell the whole story.
Your family looks good tan!!!!! I personally like a nice shade of off-white! Love you!
I so want to be there right now! I don't know if I can handle one more day of windy cold weather. Looks like you guys had fun with your family too. Did you get together in Poky? Did your sister tell you we ran into each other at the library? That was fun - it's been a LONG time! Don't forget to call if you come up this way. :)
Beautiful! Fun that the resort did a craft!
What a fun vacation! Your girls are so cute... we'll have to plan to get together again...before another four years pass!
oh, i'm a bit envious! i'd like to go back down to AZ, check out a few places, eat at some restaurants and visit my friends...! what resort was it?? bet i know where it is... :)
How fun!!! Don't you just love summer weather?! I hope someday soon we get some!
Post a Comment