Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Ballerina Photo Shoot
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Carolee said...

She is TOOO Adorable!
I LOVE the legwarmers!

Jimi said...

I'm so glad that you updated! Happy late birthday-welcome to the 29 club, it's great fun :)
You did a great job on Hannah's cake, it turned out very cute!
Spring is almost here, maybe I'll get to finally see you again, when we can go outside :)

Harris said...

So sweet! She is sooo adorable. LOVE it!! Good job on the pictures. The cake is awesome too. LOVE the slip slops.. I was cracking up at the story about he pinata too.

Elder and Sister Walker said...

How Cute!! The slideshow was so cute. Hannah is a beautiful ballerina. She told me on the phone today that she got oatmeal on her leotard so it was in the washer. The pinata story is so funny. When I need something, I'm sending Matt for it.
What a cute cake. I thought last year's dino cake was amazing and you really came up with a fun one this year. What an awesome family!! We love you all!

Harris said...

I never told you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You look fabulous for 29... seriously are we really that old?