7 years ago
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Party!
Her fav color is purple, so she wanted a 'purple slip slop cake'. (aka flip flops)
Presents
Pinata
Funny story: I put matt in charge of the pinata. So he goes to the mexican market on main street here in town and comes home with this GIGANTIC pinata! I busted out laughing when he walked in the door with it. Needless to say, Hannah was ecstatic!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it was an awesome pinata!
Wish we could've been there for that huge pinata! Looks like she had a good birthday. Her cake was so cute! When I talked to her she told me she had to go because she was going to eat lunch! so I didn't get to talk to her for long. But we love you,Hannah!
Looks like Hannah had a fun birthday! Your cake is so cute!
You are awesome! Matt rocks too, I mean w/a pinata that big it covers all entertainment aspects. So glad it was a fun time had by all. Happy Birthday Hannah banana!
Post a Comment