Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 Months!

24 hrs. old 3 months It's so hard to believe our little Maddie is 3 1/2 months old. I did a little photo shoot with her the other day and then looked back at what she looked like the day she was born, she has really changed! She's lost some hair, but it is still kinda red, especially in the sun. She was beautiful then and even more beautiful now. She is smiling and cooing a lot! It is so fun to watch her and Ellie interact...Ellie will lean over the top of her and just talk to her and she coos back like they're having their own "girl talk" it's so cute! I'm loving having 3 girls.. they are the joy of my life!

6 comments:

Jolley's said...

She is perfect! Nothing like three girls! You look fabulous. We need to plan a holiday get together.
Much love,
Lisa

Liz said...

Look at those big beautiful eyes! I still can't believe we haven't met yet, what a terrible adopted aunt I am! Well, I'll probably make up for it in presents ok?

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

She's so beautiful Kim! She's really grown up even since we saw her last. Good to hear about Matt's job.. hope it works out for you guys! We love you!

Carolee said...

She is adorable and growing so fast! Graci saw her picture and said, "Oh Maddie, How cute."

Jimi said...

Hey, I am glad that you went stalking and found me! Since I'm not home nearly as much now, this has been a great way for me to still feel a part of everything. Your family is so cute! If I ever have a girl, I would hope that she would be as cute as yours :)

Harris said...

It seems like once you get past the first few months it is fun to have 3. She is seriously so cute- they all are. Glad things are good- we totally meant to tag Ellie too- i wasn't totally sure how to spell her name so i was going to look and then put it on. I am such an airhead. Anyways we will put her name on- it is kind-of fun- you should do Ellie too. The boys thought it was cool. T