Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Final Who-RA

The water was a bit chilly, but we had a great time in the sand! The Kiddos So fall is upon us! I'm loving the cooler days where I can have my blinds and windows upon at the same time ALL day long. Although I have to admit I'm surely not ready for winter, feels like the snow just melted. Life is starting to settle down a bit, we went on our last who-ra aka vacation last weekend. 2 weeks ago we were in Poky to watch my sister Steph do her 1st marathon! She did awesome..Good Work sis! After the marathon we went to my mom's DaBell Reunion, then to the good 'ol EASTERN IDAHO STATE FAIR! Then last weekend we did our traditional weekend with our friends the Flippence and McCurdy's in Bear Lake. We stay in a cabin in Montpelier, play in the lake, then top it all off with a fresh raspberry shake, delicious! It was a great weekend to finish off our summer travels.

4 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Looks like you guys had a good time in Bear Lake! We're glad you guys got to come a couple weekends ago. It's always good to see you guys! Your blog looks really cute!

Liz said...

I love the new look! Bear Lake raspberries...mmmmmmm I wish I was eating that shake right now!

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

Bet it was fun to go to Bear lake, looks it. That pic at the top is so flippin cute of you all! You look great Kim and have the cutest of families. Miss you all!

Jason and Jessie said...

Kim! I am so glad that I stumbled upon your blog! Wow, I had no idea you had another baby. What a cute little family. Are you living in Montpelier?