Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Time to Catch up...

I always seem to let my pics go until I'm wwaaayyy behind in blogging about them that it bugs me sooo bad that I finally sit down and just do them all. So here's some pics to catch ya'll up... When the guys went to priesthood session we had girls night. Made caramel apples and watched a movie. 8 Girlies makes for a fun night! The girls love to cook or I should say bake. Especially this season when there are sooo many yummy comfort foods to dig into. Here we're making Halloween sugar cookies. Ellie didn't even eat one, she just likes to goop the frosting on with extra extra sprinkles. YIKES!!! The picture doesn't really do it justice, it was HUGE! In fact, too huge to step on it. We've caught some before in a jar, but his time Matt just used it as soccer practice and sent it flying into the empty lot across the street. Ell had her last soccer game last week for the fall season. She scored at least 1 goal in every game (except the last one)and loved every minute of it. She gets pretty aggressive sometimes...she's so fun to watch. Daddy's girls before church one sunday. I'm holding Hannah's hands down cuz she kept hiding her face...silly girl, we love her fun personality. Nature walk up Pole Canyon. The leaves were just barely starting to change. Beautiful! This pic is looking back into Santaquin. Only about 15 minutes from our house.

9 comments:

Jolley's said...

So fun, you are such a fun mom. Thanks also for being great friend.
Much love,
Lisa

Finch Fam said...

Sure looks like fun!! Seeing those sugar cookies makes me want to make them!

The Gough's said...

Adorable girls and pics..I am FREAKING out about the pic with the spider!!! Why is your hand so close to it? Are you crazy??!?!?!?

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Kim! You are gorgeous! So is your family. Wish we could've seen Ell play soccer! She is a natural. Love ya!

Suz said...

That spider made my toes curl. I HATE spiders. When I was a kid I used to find spiders that big outside our house too! Yuck!

Harris Family said...

I can't wait to bake with my kiddos...that is something I am really looking forward to for some reason and you make it look so fun and cute! I really miss those Utah mountains too!

Jimi said...

I love that picture of you and your girls. It is so adorable. Your husband is pretty lucky to have such cute women in his family! :)

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Thanks for the fun pictures. Boy do I miss those girls!!! Can't imagine why Ellie is agressive in soccer.....hum...who are her athletic, agressive parents? Wish I could have been there. You are a beautiful family, doing such fun things.
Love you so much, Mom

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

Wish I could have made some apples w/you all! Birk always was the odd "man" out though!