7 years ago
Friday, August 22, 2008
Mush
Right now I feel like my mind is mush, and that I don't get anything done thru out the day. I'm lucky if we're dressed by lunchtime. Having this 3rd little one has been an adjustment for me. I think I'm finally getting her on a schedule so that I can accomplish some things around the house. It's hard to find the balance between exercising, keeping the house clean, fixing meals, staying spiritually filled, giving my husband some attention and playing with ellie and hannah. It keeps me on my toes and when 5 o'clock rolls around and Matt is about to get home I think back on what I accomplished that day...usually not too much. But I've come to the conclusion that spending time with my girls is THE most important thing I can do right now. Ellie starts school in a few days and I'll miss having her around...
Just some random thoughts for the day, I'll find some time to post some more pics. We've had a fun summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
GreatGreat Insight. Thanks for sharing. Love u
Wow.. sometimes I feel like that with Kaden. Can't imagine having three right now! We love you guys!
I bet you are an amazing mom! Keep up the good work and I'll call you in a few years when I need help!!
Kim,
You are an amazing woman! You are doing the most important thing you can be doing for your family right now. Whether or not the last load of laundry gets done, or you have cereal for dinner, if you look back at your day and you get a smile from your children and a squeeze from your husband...It's been a very productive day. I love you!!! Hollie
I know how you feel. But don't worry, it all works out. Somehow.
Sometimes I feel like that without kids! Thanks so much for the chat the other day, you have NO idea how much it helped me out! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment