7 years ago
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
WOW!
WOW is right! I have no idea where the time has gone since my last post. We have so much to catch everyone up on. We had Maddie's blessing a couple of weeks ago, Matt's sister Camille and her cute family came up for a week from Arizona, got Ellie all registered for Kindergarten, her birthday is this Sat. I can't even believe I have a 5 year old! So time has flown since Maddie was born, she is now 2 months old and smiling and cooing. She loves it when her sisters are around (if they're not mauling her:) For the blessing all my sisters and their families, and my parents stayed with us. (My handsome bro who's in Portland couldn't make it..we missed you Greg and Sarah) It was a crazy housefull, but LOADS of fun. Then matt's family (except for Camille's family who had to head back home that morning-missed you guys too:) and some of my cousins all came for luncheon and the blessing. Matt gave a beautiful blessing. Baby blessings are one of my favorite occasions...they're just so special and the babies always look angelic. A little piece of heaven. Anyway, that weekend was a bit wild, but lots of good times. Thanks to all our family who were able to be there. We're soooo lucky to have such supportive families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures Kim! Thanks for the fun weekend. Your girls are so cute. We love them so much!
Oh I'm still mad I didn't get to stop and see you and those beautiful girls! (Matt too of course) You are such a cute family, I think you guys are looking younger, got some secret you want to share?
(My handsome bro who's in Portland couldn't make it..we missed you Greg and Sarah)
HA! This made me LOL, Kim. Handsome, hug. More like Fatsome. Anyway, sorry we couldn't be there and thanks for posting pics!
Post a Comment