Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The BIG Day!!

Ell started KiNdErgArTen today! She was so excited to go, which made it tons easier for me to wave goodbye. I had to follow the bus to the school to make sure she made it to her class ok...good thing I did because there really wasn't anyone there to help her. Hannah wanted to go on the bus with Ellie and wanted to know when she'd be back from school. These two have really become good buddies. Here's some pics so you all can enjoy our 1st day of kindergarten... One of those moments you love being a mom! Hannah kept asking when Ell would be back Some crazy mom following the bus to make sure her daughter got to school ok Waving 'get out of here, mom'.

8 comments:

Suz said...

So cute! I can't believe she is so big! Hey I will probably follow Easton too.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

She looks so cute for her first day! She's so beautiful! Mom said that Ellie loved kindergarten. That's so good! Hope we can see you guys soon!!

deatherages said...

She is such a pretty little girl and very brave. It looks like she was a champ for her first day! How was mom?

Dennis & Hollie said...

What a monumental day! And I love that Mama Bear followed Baby Bear in the bus...I am sure it was comforting for both of you. Love you! Hollie

Carolee said...

So cute! She looks like she is so happy to be there.

Liz said...

Ok, my favorite pic is Hannah hugging Ellie. awww, sisters are so cute!

grapeape said...

she looks so grown up from when y'all moved down here! hooray for kindergarten! :) i remember B's first day as if it was not too long ago--not FOUR years ago! it goes by so quickly, but i'm so grateful for their schooling experiences...hard as some of them might be, for them & for us...! :)

Harris said...

She is so cute. It is so fun to see your kids when they love each other and aren't fighting. So precious. I'm glad you made it through the first day. For the record- I would have followed the bus too!!!