
On Saturday I got to have a girls day with some of my college friends and roomies! We went to a session in the Salt Lake Temple, then lunch and shopping at the Gateway. It was such a fun day, lots of laughs and memories!!
And to make an even more memorable day, while I was gone Matt (he's VERY spontaneous)decided to add a new member to our family... SuRpRiSe!!

Meet
LULU!
6 comments:
She is adorable! I told Kaden you got a cat and now he wants one... aww how fun!
I still can't believe Matt got a cat for the girls. Wait, it's really for him isn't it? haha. It was FABULOUS to spend the day with you. Love you!
Love the update, your pictures are looking very clean and colorful, I need some pointers from you.
We are going to have to come down and meet LuLu! She's adorable!!!! I think Delanie wants a kitty! (Dad is VERY opposed to this idea...) How fun for you all!
she is suppppper cute!!! :) Cats are soo much fun. We have a Siamese named Olive...she's a blast!
Hello Lulu! Looks like a fun date w/the girls!
Post a Comment