I'm just now getting around to posting since February! A lot has happened, but here's a quick summary. We went to Phoenix for Spring Break to visit Matt's sister and her beautiful family. We enjoyed every second of the trip. We stopped at the Grand Canyon on our way down...
Did some swimming in the 80 degree weather (we missed a huge snow storm while we were gone, yeah!)
3 comments:
Wow! You had alot to catch up on. Love all the pics! Looks like you had a great time in Arizona. Very jealous of the weather!! When will we see you guys next? Hopefully soon! Love ya-
So glad you updated!! I love all the photos from your vacation. We have about 300 photos and 4 hrs. of video from our time in Florida. I'm sure you will be seeing some soon from us. I am getting a little homesick. We fly out tomorrow. Sure miss all of you. Love your photos!!! It makes us seem a little closer to see your beautiful faces. Love you all!
Love your top pick of the fam, but it kills me you all hiked in the Grand in flip flops....those Utahn's! Tee hee. Fun picks...
Post a Comment