These pics were taken a few days after we received 14 inches, and after it got above 0 degrees! Things were starting to melt a little, but we were still able to make snow "chairs" (ellie's idea) and a Frosty.
Ellie attempting a snow angel, until Hannah jumped on her
6 comments:
I love the chairs and Frosty too. That looks like fun times in alot of snow. We had a few inches, but a little rain and temps around 40, it is almost gone.
It's been so cold! Glad it warmed up enough for you guys to be brave and go outside. I love that last picture of the girls! So cute!
Also.. did you take that picture at the top of your page? It looks like a christmas card.. so pretty!
love the snow pictures. Hannah on Ellie is sooo cute! The temple square pictures are so beautiful. We need to make it there at Christmas again. See ya next week!
I love the cute pics of your girls! You all always look like you are having so much fun! How great! I am going to "borrow" your quote by Sister Hinkley as well. I love it.
Those are some darling snow angels you got there! Are you still in the same place? Love the Chrissy card btw!!!
How fun fun fun! Wish we lived just a little bit closer so we could join ya more easily! Mariah sure would love to come play with her big girl (and little girl) cousins!
Post a Comment