Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MOM

I wasn't able to see my mom on mother's day, and it was so awesome to have her come for Ellie's graduation. We had a fun couple of days. My mom is the best..she's beautiful, fun, energetic, HILARIOUS, supportive, loving, faithful, compassionate, thoughtful, selfless..i could go on and on. I hope one day I'm half the mom she has been to me. LOVE YA MOM!      
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Carolee said...

Moms and Grammas are the best!

Suz said...

I will have to agree with you about your mom. She is a great woman. Elli is a doll. Wow she is getting so big and she is going to be a heart breaker.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Agreed!! We have such a great mom who is willing to drop everything for anyone. We are so lucky! Also-I can't believe Ellie is almost in 1st grade! She is so grown up and so beautiful! We miss you guys! Look forward to seeing you this summer.

Hillary said...

Your Mom sounds like my Mom, Totally awesome and perfect! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Just wait until Elli is going into 4th! grade. Then you will really be freaking out.

Your kids are the cutest!

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Kim-
Thanks for that, you made me cry(as usual). But you left out one very obvious trait....CHUBBY! Gotta work on that one(pictures don't lie).
Love you all so much.

deatherages said...

You are your mom are so cute! What a beautiful bunch of girls.

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

Congrats Ellie! You looked so pretty at your graduation girlie!

Harris Family said...

I think Brenda is awesome! I always hoped I'd be a very cool, extremely happy mom like her one day...still working on those! :) Your girlies are so dang cute. I love the picture on the top of your blog!