Monday, January 12, 2009

WOOHOO!

I'm so lucky to have such computer savvy family and friends, cuz at times I can be pretty computer illiterate (did I even spell that right?). Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions on background sights! I decided with aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com, thanks Amber. I included a widget off to your right for anyone who is in need of a new facelift for the new year. AND I'm way excited to start learning how to digital scrapbook..Thanks to my computer genius friend Carolee. A great big WOOHOO!!

5 comments:

Harris Family said...

That is a super cute background - I'm going to check that site out. Thanks!

deatherages said...

Kim I love your new background pic and the pics of the girls. You have a wonderful background too. Mine is still the same boring. I am lucky to update...

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Your blog looks really cute! Look forward to seeing you guys in a few days! (Kaden is also excited!)

Sperry Family said...

cute new look!

Harris said...

It looks fabulous!!! Cute pics and cute girls. We got Steve & Marilyn's card in the mail. The girls look so cute in it. I will e-mail you that pic soon!! Sorry I am soooo slow!