7 years ago
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Facelift
So I'm due for a MAJOR blog facelift. This current background is driving me nuts and my fav site for getting Free backgrounds, cuz I'm all about free, is having 'technical difficulties' at the moment and has been for about the past week. Hence, I am unable to get anything new. I've tried other websites for new backgrounds, but none of them are as good. I love using cutestblogontheblock...but, since they're down does anyone have any other suggestions???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will e-mail you a pic for sure. One of my friends has aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com on her blog. They look pretty cute. You should try it for your background... I might too!!! Cute pics...that is totally a bribing picture of Ell. LOVE it!!
You have probably heard of http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
some of theirs are cute...but I just looked up the one amber said - and it is so cute! :)
Cute pics on the side! Such a darling family you got. LOVE the pic at the top of your blog.
i found this place in a hurry because I was having the same problem. Not as many designs, but I found one to work for now.
http://dustinandstaci.blogspot.com/2008/05/cute-free-blog-backgrounds.html
Post a Comment