That is so cute Kim!! She is such a beautiful little girl. I love the christmas tree also!! How scarey to have it come down on Hannah!! I cant wait til this weekend. It should be fun! Do you know what you are going to do about a babysitter yet?
OK, good thing there is no limit on how many times I can hit "play again". That is so adorable!! Boy time has flown by, I can't beleive Maddie is 6 mos. The pic of the girlies in the tub is so dang cute. Give them all huge hugs from me Mom
Maddie is adorable! As are Elle and Hannah! Can't believe your tree fell.. but it is really pretty! Look forward to seeing you guys at Christmas! Two weeks!!
I love your tree and your girls. I think Maddie is adorable and I think Elle has stunning beauty about her. Little Hannah reminds me the most of you so she the one I look for first. What a fun family!
5 comments:
That is so cute Kim!! She is such a beautiful little girl. I love the christmas tree also!! How scarey to have it come down on Hannah!! I cant wait til this weekend. It should be fun! Do you know what you are going to do about a babysitter yet?
OK, good thing there is no limit on how many times I can hit "play again". That is so adorable!! Boy time has flown by, I can't beleive Maddie is 6 mos. The pic of the girlies in the tub is so dang cute. Give them all huge hugs from me
Mom
What a doll! Maddie just gets cuter and cuter and cuter every day! Hollie
Maddie is adorable! As are Elle and Hannah! Can't believe your tree fell.. but it is really pretty! Look forward to seeing you guys at Christmas! Two weeks!!
I love your tree and your girls. I think Maddie is adorable and I think Elle has stunning beauty about her. Little Hannah reminds me the most of you so she the one I look for first. What a fun family!
Post a Comment