7 years ago
Friday, June 20, 2008
SHE'S HERE!!!
Our sweet little Madison arrived June 11th @ 12:55pm. She weighed in at 7lbs. 15oz. and 21 inches. We had the hardest time coming up with a name. Months before she arrived we decided on the name Laney..then she was Hadley...then Kate. We couldn't figure it out. So we went to the hospital totally at a loss for a name. Well once she arrived and came out looking just like her daddy we knew we had to name her Maddie. (Matt may never get a boy to name him after himself :) Hopefully she'll develop a lot more of his qualities too, like his charm, and sense of adventure! Her middle name "Bryn" is a mixture of her two grandma's..BRenda & MarilYN. So there you have her...Maddie Bryn! Stayed tuned for lots more pics (shout out to my mom for all the pics so far)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are such precious pictures. She is such a doll!
Kim- I kept wondering about you. Congratulations and she is sooooo adorable. Good work. Hope things are going good and you are adjusting to 3. We are so excited for you!!! I need to get your phone # so I can call and chat with you. Congratulations and you guys have such a beautiful family! I love the name too!!! Super cute.
Congrats!! She is such a cutie - and I am sure your girls adore her.
Kim and Clan! Congratulations on your new addition! She is beautiful!! Just like her mom...and cute like her dad! I asked my mom the other day if you were a new mom again...And she wasn't sure! We need to get together! Sure love you! ~Hollie~
Post a Comment