For the past couple weeks the girls ave been running around inside with their swimsiuts on. It's finally warm enough to take the suits, sunglasses,and sunscreen outside. We got all geared up..got the sprinkler going, I had just sat down to get a little sun on my legs, took a few pics and about after 2 runs thru the girls were done. They wrapped up in their towels and wanted to go in! I couldn't believe it. I guess it was fun while it lasted.
We would love to have you guys come and hang out one day. Let me know when you are feeling adventurous and need a day away. That would be sooo much fun!! It has been so hot I have seriously contemplated putting on my suit too!!!
3 comments:
Some of my FAVORite MEMORIES are of us putting the sprikler under the tramp or doing the slip n slide :)
Oh my Maddie is so very cute!
We would love to have you guys come and hang out one day. Let me know when you are feeling adventurous and need a day away. That would be sooo much fun!! It has been so hot I have seriously contemplated putting on my suit too!!!
Post a Comment