
I know it's been awhile since I've blogged.So here's an update..First some randomness
Hannah & Maddie found the bubbles!

Crazy hair day at school..Hannah wasn't feeling up to being too "crazy"

Roxy and her running shoes. If only you all could see this dog run in her shoes. It is stinkin hilarious!! She flops around like her feet weigh 1000 pounds. But still running 100mph! We don't put these on just for a good laugh, usually she's wears them when we go running on snowy trails!

Our traditional Valentines Day boxes. We make these about a week before Vday, and secretly put valentines in eachothers boxes all week long. It's really fun and the girls love doing it!
2 comments:
AWESOME update! Love seeing all the pics. Roxy's shoes made me laugh! I had no idea they made shoes for dogs!Love seeing pics. of your family!
YEA!! I can quit checking your blog 5 times a day. I just love all your new pictures. Your family does such fun things. Thanks for (finally) sharing! Roxy's shoes made me laugh too! She's quite a lucky dog with such a fun family.
Post a Comment