Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ellie gets BAPTIZED!!!

What an emotional day!  I love this little girl of mine..and she has been such an angel since her baptism:) She really is my right-hand man..helping with EVERYTHING! the other night i was helping maddie get ready for bed, and I hear ms. ellie finishing up the dishes!
Such a proud daddy;)
Can I just say what an AMAZING family we have..we are soooo blessed! Not everyone was able to come and we always miss those that can't make it..but, so grateful for those that were able to support Ellie that day. We LOVE you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Look at that big Harris/Walker clan. All for Ellie. Just shows how much one girl is loved!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

So glad we could be there for Ell's baptism! She is a special girl and my boys love her! I love how she packs Emmett around, she's a great helper!

Natasha Ireland said...

She is a VERY loved little girl indeed. She is such a lovely 8 year old girl...what a special day. I love the blanket your mama made for her, HOW SPECIAL IS THAT. MISS YOU KIM. Your girls are growing SO FAST and I didn't think it was possible but they seriously get prettier everytime I see pics. Love you xoxo