YeeHaw!! Your girls must be tough little cookies! Thanks for a fun day today, my kiddos had SO much fun!!
Oh my gosh how fun!!! I always wished we could get at least one of our kids to do this!
Wow! Way to go Ellie! You are one tough girl!
Did ya win??? Looks like you were holdin on pretty good!! Good Job Ellie!
Awesome! Ellie looks like a pro! Wish we could have seen her. Love ya!
Hey! It's Gab! Good job on the Mutton Bustin Ell! How did you do? I'll see ya'll at cousin camp!
Nice job Ellie! I think you are the best Mutton Buster in the world. See you next week.Love, Megan
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YeeHaw!! Your girls must be tough little cookies! Thanks for a fun day today, my kiddos had SO much fun!!
Oh my gosh how fun!!! I always wished we could get at least one of our kids to do this!
Wow! Way to go Ellie! You are one tough girl!
Did ya win??? Looks like you were holdin on pretty good!! Good Job Ellie!
Awesome! Ellie looks like a pro! Wish we could have seen her. Love ya!
Hey! It's Gab! Good job on the Mutton Bustin Ell! How did you do? I'll see ya'll at cousin camp!
Nice job Ellie! I think you are the best Mutton Buster in the world. See you next week.
Love, Megan
Post a Comment