Wow! That's pretty bad! she must get that from her mom.. I remember being "kicked" a time or two! :)
OuCh!!! How are you guys! You are the cutest little family EVER!!! Love ya :)
Oh Poor Hannah!! I hope your eye gets better soon. Sounds like separate beds from now on...
GASP!!!!!!!!!! Sleep on the floor! I bet she was the coolest girl in the world at school!
Oh, poor little cutie! I was a kicker too. No one dared sleep next to me. That is why I think I was given a "sleeper" like my husband... payback.
She looks tough. Each girl for herself! Hope it heals quick!
"I love sister she loves me, we are a happy family"
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! That's pretty bad! she must get that from her mom.. I remember being "kicked" a time or two! :)
OuCh!!! How are you guys! You are the cutest little family EVER!!! Love ya :)
Oh Poor Hannah!! I hope your eye gets better soon. Sounds like separate beds from now on...
GASP!!!!!!!!!! Sleep on the floor! I bet she was the coolest girl in the world at school!
Oh, poor little cutie! I was a kicker too. No one dared sleep next to me. That is why I think I was given a "sleeper" like my husband... payback.
She looks tough. Each girl for herself! Hope it heals quick!
"I love sister she loves me, we are a happy family"
Post a Comment