Sunday, November 7, 2010

BYU Homecoming

A few weeks ago my parents came down for a fun weekend!! We went to the pumpkin patch, ran the BYU homecoming race and went to the BYU homecoming game.
I have such awesome memories of BYU Homecoming. My dad is a cougar alum and growing up we would always make the trip down and go to the game and all the festivities. My first 5k was the BYU homecoming run when i was 6! I remember running it with my dad and siblings. So great to live close enough to carry on the tradition:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

stephanie said...

looks like a lot of fun. Does Ellie like to run?

Lacee DeG said...

So fun! Glad you had such a great time! What fun memories, toO!

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Wow Kim I did not remember that you ran your first 5K at 6 years old!! No wonder you are such a running machine now. Thanks to dad!! We had a great time with your family that weekend.