Another conversation with my dear Hannah...
Hannah: Mom, is your birthday next?
Mom: Yup
Hannah: Will you be 7?
Mom: No, I'll be 30!
Hannah: (long pause) Then you'll be 100!!
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
Can you believe we are going to be 30?! So sad. Hope fully we don't turn 100 next... just laugh, you look like you are 20!!! Your girls are adorable :)
5 comments:
Can you believe we are going to be 30?! So sad. Hope fully we don't turn 100 next... just laugh, you look like you are 20!!! Your girls are adorable :)
That is hularious! Don't you just love your girls! They are the best!
What is all this about 30 being old?! Your life will not end! You do still look like you're 20!
I can AlMoSt remember being 30.....But I can sure remember Grandma DaBell being 100. Yikes!!
I sure didn't look as good at 30 as my beautiful daughters!
I love little Hannie! I can't wait for 30, what are you afraid of?
Post a Comment