7 years ago
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Rake 'em UP
The bad thing about having a new yard is that you never get lots of leaves. This can be a good thing and a bad thing when your girls have never had the fallish experience of jumping in them. I sent myself on a mission to find the perfect spot we could 'borrow' some leaves. After a few days of casual searching, I found a church across town that we be perfect. I packed up the girlies, grabbed the rake and this is how it all went down...
Mission Accomplished:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What fun pictures! And the one at the top is so pretty.. I'm guessing you took it! You are talented!!
So much fall fun! I love it!
So glad you updated...I love all the new pictures!! You have the "eye" for photography! Your girls will never lack for adventure with you and Matt. Miss you all so much. Happy Thanksgiving. Love You All!!
You are AWESOME! I can't beleive you did that. I wouldn't have even thought of borrowing leaves to jump in. You're just plain awesome.
Post a Comment