Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hannah's first day of Preschool. She was SOOOOOO excited! A little disappointed she didn't get to ride a bus, but I told her our car is kinda like a bus.
 
 
Soccer Season AGAIN! We love soccer! I told Ell she has to use her elbows and fight for the ball against those 2nd grade boys. She volunteered to be goalie last game..had 4 saves and no goals scored against her. We were so proud!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Oh that Hannah is such a beauty!!!What adorable close-ups on her first day of pre-school. I love your smile Hannah.
Way to go Ellie!! I knew you would be a super-star on the soccer field. If you have to fight for the ball, just don't get caught. You saved 4 goals!!! Fantastic!!

deatherages said...

WAY TO GO ELL!! You get those boys! I love it!