Saturday, September 19, 2009

Eastern Idaho State Fair

For anyone who has not been to the EISF is sorely missing out in life. It's the best food ever...I go for the scone nuggets and caramel apples, and Matt has to have his onion burger (gross, I know). The food is great, and the animals are awesome. We got real up close and personal this year. From a calf named lollipop to a pig we named Wilbur. We got to go with some of my fam, and it was crazy..or maybe we're the crazy ones going on Labor day!       Can't ya just smell the manure. mmmmmmm  
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Oh man that is the BEST fair ever. lotsa fun memories there. I haven't been since James and I were first married. We totally should take Tay. PS. great family pic on your blog home page, love it. miss u. Call me, we should reallly get together soon.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Fun times! Hannah looks so cute on her first day. And Ellie is one tough little girl! Way to go Ell!! And Maddie is so cute in your shoes. Kaden loves shoes too.. it's so funny. Hope you guys are doing good! We love you!

Harris said...

We totally missed it this year. Funny though... someone in our ward stood up to bear his testimony and he was talking about how they had gone and that he had seen every walk of life! Beau and I had to chuckle a little! How are you guys? Your girls are adorable... as always!!