Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bear Delight

I told Ellie for her birthday(yes, she's 6!!) she could either have a party or go to Build A Bear. You can see what she picked... Waiting to be stuffed   Scrub a dub dub   Ell chose a tie dyed bear with a ballerina outfit and high heels   Hannah picked a rabbit "Ariel" with dorothy red sparkly shoes.   The best purchase ever! They haven't stopped playing with them.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Happy Birthday Ell! Looks like they had fun building bears. And they turned out cute. Also, way to go at your race! I really wanted to be there to cheer you guys on... but it just didn't work out! I have amazing sisters!! Hope you're doing good- we will see you in a couple weeks. Love ya!!

Naumu6 said...

Hey Kim! Yay! The girls got build a bears! Now they can bring their bears down and play with Summer. We picked out a really cute dress for Ellie, well actually Summer picked it out and said Ellie only played with the dresses and the bows so we got a dress with a bow! Oh......we also bought a little something for Hannah. You should get it by next week. Anyways, tell Ellie Happy B-day. Hope to see you soon!

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Ellie
How cute!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Heidi said...

How cute!!! Happy birthday Ellie!
thanks for sharing.

Liz said...

OK, I can't believe I missed calling Miss Ell for her birthday, tell her I'm sorry. I love the pic of Maddi's face going down the water slide...so funny! Oh, and Hailey LOVES the card you sent me. It's her new favorite toy. Love ya!

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Hey Kim- Time Traveler's Wife was good, but totally left me confused! I think I am going to read the book and hopefully that will fill in the rest. So it was okay, I guess!! Yay, I have someone to go with me to New Moon!! Midnight show??? Just kidding! :)

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Oh I wish I could have been with you all to build your bears!! Ellie called me and explained every step along the way. What a fun and memorable birthday. Lucky girl Hannie, to get one too. You girls have a great mommie!

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

It's such a fun place.....Happy Birthday Ell!