Monday, July 20, 2009

Sing it George

Blake Shelton
 
Thanks Finch's...lot of laughs:)
 
He's a legend!
 
 
Posted by Picasa
A word to the wise..if your going out to USANA, go like 3 hrs early! The traffic was insane!! We missed Julian Hough cuz we were in traffic. I was totally bummed. But it was a great time anyway.

4 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Glad you guys had fun and were able to spend some time together! Good to know about the USANA, I will remember that come September! Hopefully we will see you soon! Love ya :)

Carolee said...

Hey, I have J. Hough's Album. Do you want a copy? Dont' know if you have it or not. I will just burn you one anyway.

Natasha Ireland said...

did you have seats or grass tickets? i'm totally going to USANA in a month or so to see (don't judge ...haha) Poison and Def Leppard, I CAN'T WAIT....

Dennis & Hollie said...

Love George Strait! He's the best!