7 years ago
Monday, July 20, 2009
Maddie got HoSeD
Saturday night we were all outside having RootBeer floats when Ellie proudly announced.."Maddie's Poopy". Well, since Matt's been in Idaho. He rarely gets this awesome opportunity. So I proudly announced.."Dad's turn." Matt thinks for a minute, grabs the hose, connects it to the garage faucet to get warm water...and progresses to give Maddie a sponge bath in the front yard. That's my man! Maddie loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
One of the million reasons we LOVE daddies :)
Totally been there with the hose!! For some reason the kids find it hularious!!
How cute! I'm suprised that she loved it. I'm pretty sure Mason wouold cry.
I can so see this happening...and not because you posted pictures! I say bath the kids in the hose more often! They love it and you don't have to clean the bathrooms as often! :)
So cute... awesome pics of the temples Kimmie! I can see your becoming a photog buff!
Post a Comment