Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1 year ago...

I can hardly believe my baby is 1! It's been a very fast year, full of lots of milestones and memories. Maddie is walking (almost independently) and has 9 teeth! WE love you Maddie and are so thrilled you're part of our family!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Harris said...

I can't believe how fast time flies. She is sooo cute and here hair is so blonde. I LOVE the picture of her eating her cake. So cute. How is you summer? If it ever stops raining we should plan a swim day or something!

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

Oh my goodness! That last year went by fast for me too. You have such beautiful girlies!

deatherages said...

I can't believe the time either, has it really been a year. Wow. I see so much of you in her! I love it.

Heidi said...

Your blog is so cute! I cant believe she's one, it seems like you were just pregnant!

Harris said...

Kim... lets meet somewhere on Sat. and drive over together. You are going to the picnic right? Then our husbands can hang out too. Sad.... the only time they get to see each other is at our class reunion.

Harris said...

Nice... that I can spell in my first post!!