7 years ago
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Impromptu
WARNING:::Picture Overload...
I've been wanting to get some pics of the blossoming orchards, then I decided to get some pics of the girls while I was there. After the girls played in the dirt all day, I quickly decided to throw them in the bath..a quick blow dry..and off we went to do an impromptu photo shoot at 7 o'clock at night, which usually means crying, tired girlies. But, to my sweet surprise they were angels. I was kinda bummed that I couldn't get a smile out of my baby..who's got the biggest most contagious smile ever. But she's still so sweet and I think we got some cute ones anyway. The whole photo op took about 10 minutes! We had to be quick due to the 'no trespassing' signs all over the orchards. Don't worry, we didn't touch one blossom! EnJoY:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Those pictures turned out way cute!! I'm so glad you went down there to take them. Your girls all look so beautiful!
Impressive. The look amazing and happy all at the same time. The orchards look amazing and perfect for pictures. It was fun to see you this last weekend... I really wish we could do it more often. Cute girlies!
What fun pictures, they look so professional!
So So So Cute!!! Your girls look like they are enjoying the photo shoot. You are getting good Kim. This could be a new career for ya. Ellie, Hannah and Maddie couldn't be more beautiful!
See ya tomorrow. Yea!!
ooooh I'm dying over them. They are SOoo gorgeos. GUESS WHAT. we are moving a TINY bit closer to you. We are moving to South Provo hopefully the end of this month. :)
Your girls are beautiful! And so photogenic (sp?). We're excited to see you guys tomorrow!
So DARLING! You have beautiful girls...and the spring backdrop of the orchard is so bright; good thinkin!
Those pictures are so adorable! I wish I would have thought about doing that sooner. Next year will you take some of my kids for me?
Your pictures are adorable! I wish I would have thought about doing some pictures there, it is the perfect spot! Next year will you take some pictures of my boys? :)
Kim!! Those are way cute! You girls are just adorable!! Don't you wish they would take down those no trespassing signs so you could get family pics done!! i do!
Wow Kim! Great pictures- they look professional. Your girls are so cute too!!
so precious...!
Post a Comment