Ell and her friend Kiera put on my old prom dresses the other day. Aren't they beautiful???!!! I think I'll save them for another decade because I'm sure Ell will want to wear one to her 1st prom;)
THAT'S GREAT...WISH I WOULD HAVE KEPT SOME OF MY OLD ONES! NONE OF MINE WERE VERY MODEST THOUGH AND I'M HOPING MARLEE WON'T BE A REBEL LIKE GOOD OLD MOMMA J WAS, HA HA.
haha I LOVE THAT. I am saving some of mine too. My GF actually wore her moms to one and it was AWES. So you really never know. PS> I TOTALLLLLY remember that gold dress. remember when we dressed up in all your dresses and clothes and took pics. hahahaha sooo funny
3 comments:
THAT'S GREAT...WISH I WOULD HAVE KEPT SOME OF MY OLD ONES! NONE OF MINE WERE VERY MODEST THOUGH AND I'M HOPING MARLEE WON'T BE A REBEL LIKE GOOD OLD MOMMA J WAS, HA HA.
haha I LOVE THAT. I am saving some of mine too. My GF actually wore her moms to one and it was AWES. So you really never know. PS> I TOTALLLLLY remember that gold dress. remember when we dressed up in all your dresses and clothes and took pics. hahahaha sooo funny
I would have saved mine too, if I ever went to Prom that is.
Post a Comment