7 years ago
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Olympic Reunion
So we just got back from our Walker Reunion in McCall. We had never been there, and if any of you haven't...you're missin out. It's georgous! I guess the scenery must have amazed me sooo much that I actually didn't take any pics of the landscaping, silly me. My sister Angela planned the whole thing, and did an awesome job. We rented a cabin and it being the summer olympics this year, we had an Olympic theme. Each family represented a country. We picked Uruguay, since Matt served there. Anyway, we mostly spent the day at Payette Lake on Saturday, had morning stretches (which actually looked more like dancing than stretching)did some olympic games at the cabin, some crafts, family jeopardy, family picturs, and a celebration of our county. Needless to say we had an amazing time! I'm so thankful for family reunions and to have such an awesome family (and in laws too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
why weren't we invited?
That looks like loads of fun. Nothing like a family reunion!! Glad you had a good time though!!
Oh my goodness! Is that really Jess? I can only picture her as a 2 year old! How fun though, isn't McCall awesome? We've only been once, but I'm pretty sure that will be our vacation spot quite a bit now.
You two make beautiful babies! I love the family pic!
Post a Comment